Monday 16 October 2017

1918 Springbok tour

The springbok were asking to not play Maori players and they had to make them sit on the bench there players and had to let them sit them sit on the bench. but it wasn't fair because South Africa had black players too. but I reckon they didn't bench them they probably let them but they let the NZ urepion players play and they had five really good Maori players. and they were probably just scared to play them because they weren't as good as all blacks and that is why I think they were being racist. or when the commonwealth said that any commonwealth teams could not verse them.

this was written by the perspective of a person from 1981.

6 comments:

  1. hi jack great work you can tell you had to do some research but something for BTB could be that you can do more research and plus the springbok did want to play the all blacks but they didn't want to play the maoris cause there black

    by yours truly
    Lochie G

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the springbok is racist it makes no sence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece of writing next time could you make it longer

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. please Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some really good comments.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too so I can give you good comments too.

Thanks
Jack L