Friday 1 July 2016

My nana



My NANA





My nana wears a cardigan all the time with a long top underneath. she has black hair that is short. She is 5.6 feet tall. she has freckles like  dalmatians. She helps me when i am stuck on something.
My nana yelled at me when i trailed a yarn ball around the house like a spider web. Nana makes me put down a blanket so i don’t make her couch all messy with dirt and sweat.
My nana is alone because her husband died 7 years ago of cancer and she is nice she does raffles at new word. For her job she does genealogy it helps people find where their loved ones were buried.She crochet teddy bears blankets and gives them to the st john ambulance.

My nana gives me lolly’s that have the bits of sugar on top. And afghans but  She Usually  has to add a walnut nut on top because they are so puny.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jack I liked how you explained what your Nana does. Next time you could explain what your Nana looks like.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. please Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some really good comments.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too so I can give you good comments too.

Thanks
Jack L