Friday 5 August 2016

My monday morning

Walt:showing us our monday morning


On monday morning I was all cosy in bed till mum woke me up and then turned the light on the. I got annoyed and I really didn't want to go to school today. I did anyway. The frost was as thick as ice since it was raining last night which made it worse. I knew that mum was going to make me walk. when I left I felt like a sheep that had just had it’s wool cut off. So I went back and grabbed my jacket then I walked to school

1 comment:

  1. Ki Ora Jack!
    This is a very good piece of writing with some good sentences describing how you felt. Next time you could think about trying to change some of your full stops to commas to extend the sentences a bit.
    All together this was a great piece. Keep it up!

    Bronah - GMS

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. please Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some really good comments.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too so I can give you good comments too.

Thanks
Jack L