Wednesday 8 March 2017

the invasion

it was a simple day util john heard a noise ... He seen a green person what who are you then he new he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.ahrrr!' he yelled. where am i ?'' as another green person came over up to (@#$%^*&) he said as the green person limped awaythen he spotted two humans in cages being feed raw meat !. that was bad and green. what is going on. i get hit in the head with a crowbar zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what time is it. (isay in a drousy voice) a man with a nife was slowly cuting the green people  flesh but he was green to.



 to  be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. please Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some really good comments.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too so I can give you good comments too.

Thanks
Jack L