Friday 17 March 2017

The gallery

Kia ora,

My name is __Jack_______________and I am writing to you about the council funding of the strengthening works for the Left Bank Gallery.

I am supporting option (option one) becuese it is going to be a masive tourist atraction becase you have just made a little park and after parents or kids have finished playin and want to see somthing cool then they go or make an arcade to cool off after a hot day and you could put in a little ice cream bar

​Option 1
​To temporarily suspend the lease and fund the required earthquake strengthening works on the building to bring it to a minimum of 34% NBS.
​Option 2
​To cancel the lease with immediate effect and determine the future of the building.

Because…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. please Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some really good comments.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too so I can give you good comments too.

Thanks
Jack L